Cajun shrimp and sausage vegetable sheet pan is so extremely straightforward that it makes an ideal weeknight meal! It’s bursting with superb Cajun taste! It is a wholesome and scrumptious one-pan dinner filled with shrimp, sausage, and veggies.
You possibly can’t beat dinner on the desk in 20 minutes! I’m all about fast and simple dinners in order that I can get pleasure from my night with my household. A couple of of my go-to quick and simple dinners embrace this stromboli and these straightforward meatballs. I actually have a skillet recipe for sausage and shrimp that I do know you’ll love too!
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan
This sheet pan dinner is a no brainer as a result of it’s prepared in 20 minutes! This Cajun shrimp and sausage vegetable sheet pan is the last word dinner recipe that makes everybody pleased! There’s simply one thing concerning the zesty Cajun spices that excite the palate. It’s a simple one-pan recipe loaded with shrimp, sausage, and tender colourful greens.
Sheet pan dinners are my favourite since you prepare dinner every part on the identical pan, and it makes clean-up a breeze. I’ve some go-to sheet pan recipes I’d love so that you can attempt subsequent. This cashew chicken is all the time successful, together with this parmesan garlic chicken, and these cheddar pork chops! Put these in your dinner menu instantly!
These elements are easy and assist this sheet pan recipe to come back collectively so rapidly. I all the time have Cajun seasoning available, so all that’s left is the sausage, shrimp, and veggies! Really easy to select up from the grocery retailer. You possibly can take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the publish for the entire actual ingredient measurements.
- Giant Shrimp: Peeled and deveined forward of time. I really like to depart the tails on, however they are often eliminated.
- Pork or Rooster Sausage: Slicing the sausage on the diagonal makes it so fairly!
- Zucchini: Small to medium zucchini is ideal for this recipe.
- Yellow Squash: I really like the mix of zucchini and yellow squash.
- Asparagus: Vibrant inexperienced asparagus lower into thirds.
- Purple Bell Pepper: Use any bell pepper you want to! You’ll love the added crunchy texture.
- Olive Oil: To coat the elements as a result of it helps the seasoning stick.
- Cajun Seasoning: The star of the present! Use store-bought or my selfmade recipe.
- Salt and Pepper: To style if wanted. Cajun seasoning could be salty, so style it earlier than including extra salt.
Let’s Make Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan
This recipe is one in every of my favorites and I really like how straightforward it’s! Throw your whole contemporary veggies right into a bowl with shrimp and sausage then toss in Cajun seasoning. That’s all of the prep you want and the oven does the remainder! You’ve gotten a tremendous meal that’s prepared in nearly 20 minutes. You’re going to like it!
- Preheat the Oven: Preheat oven to 400 levels Fahrenheit.
- To a Bowl, Add the Shrimp, Sausage, and Greens: Add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, and bell pepper in a big bowl.
- Toss With Olive Oil and Cajun Seasoning: Add olive oil and Cajun seasoning and toss till coated evenly.
- Place Onto the Sheet Pan: Unfold the shrimp, sausage, and veggies evenly onto a sheet pan.
- Bake: Bake within the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till shrimp is pink and greens are tender.
- Season and Take pleasure in: Season with salt and pepper if wanted and revel in!
Make This Recipe in an Air Fryer
Would you relatively not warmth up your kitchen and make this within the air fryer? Go for it! Comply with the recipe then prepare dinner this Cajun shrimp and sausage vegetable recipe within the air fryer. Cook dinner at 375 levels Fahrenheit for about 12 minutes, flipping the hen midway by way of. It is a nice various!
Storing leftovers is easy to do! Retailer it with brown rice or quinoa as a result of it makes it the right lunch. I all the time serve this sheet pan meal with rice or quinoa as a result of it makes this an entire meal to eat all through the week. You’ll love these leftovers!
- Within the Fridge: After your hen and potatoes have cooled, place them in an airtight container and retailer them in your fridge. They are going to final for 2-3 days.
- To Reheat: Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Place the hen and veggies in a 9×12 baking dish and add 2 tablespoons of water to the dish. Cowl it with foil and prepare dinner for 10-Quarter-hour or till the inner temperature reaches 165 levels Fahrenheit.
Preheat oven to 400 levels Fahrenheit.
Add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, and bell pepper in a big bowl.
Add olive oil and Cajun seasoning and toss till coated evenly.
Unfold the shrimp, sausage, and veggies evenly onto a sheet pan.
Bake within the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till shrimp is pink and greens are tender.
Season with salt and pepper if wanted and revel in!
Up to date on August 25, 2023
Energy250kcal (13%)Carbohydrates7g (2%)Protein21g (42%)Fats16g (25%)Saturated Fats3g (15%)Polyunsaturated Fats4gMonounsaturated Fats8gTrans Fats0.3gLdl cholesterol74mg (25%)Sodium597mg (25%)Potassium663mg (19%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar4g (4%)Vitamin A2941IU (59%)Vitamin C58mg (70%)Calcium45mg (5%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary data is predicated on third celebration calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.