This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure policy.
Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon is tender and flaky salmon lined in probably the most superb garlic brown sugar soy glaze. The flavour is out of this world, and it’ll turn into a brand new household favourite!
We love salmon in our house and love that it’s a easy and satisfying meal. Make sure to additionally strive Cilantro Lime Butter Salmon, these yummy Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon Fajitas, or these Butter Garlic Herb Salmon Foil Packets for extra oven-cooked salmon recipes!
A Reader’s Overview
“That is the very best salmon recipe I’ve discovered thus far! I’m a comparatively novice prepare dinner and this salmon is very easy however SO GOOD that I make it about as soon as per week!”
Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
This might not be well-known, however I used to hate salmon! However I’ve been transformed, and now I can’t get sufficient. Salmon has was one in every of my all-time favourite meals, and never solely is it scrumptious, but it surely’s good for you too! Win-win. There are fairly a couple of salmon recipes that it’s important to strive.
This garlic brown sugar salmon recipe soared to the primary spot of my favourite salmon recipes as a result of it seems completely each time. The candy glazed made out of brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, and a few salt and pepper is so scrumptious and completely enhances the fish. The salmon flakes off together with your fork, making each chunk soften in your mouth. Even my children love this recipe!
Elements in Garlic Glazed Salmon
This scrumptious garlic brown sugar glazed salmon has the proper combination of candy and savory. I imply, how will you go unsuitable with brown butter and garlic?? To search out the entire actual elements, take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the put up.
- Atlantic Salmon: I used Atlantic salmon on this recipe, however you should use one other type in case you want.
- Olive Oil: That is what the salmon will prepare dinner up in, making it good and flaky.
- Brown Sugar: This creates a caramelized glaze and provides a sweetness to the flavour.
- Soy Sauce: The soy sauce provides a tangy style.
- Garlic Cloves: The minced garlic provides a taste and odor that makes this salmon irresistible!
- Lemon: I exploit the juice of 1 lemon. Contemporary is all the time greatest!
- Salt and Pepper: The seasonings improve the entire flavors within the recipe.
- Lemon Slices and Chopped Parsley: I exploit these as a garnish to the salmon.
The best way to Make Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Not solely does this salmon style heavenly, but it surely’s really easy to make. You may be consuming it in lower than half-hour!
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon on high and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold up the perimeters of the aluminum foil across the salmon.
- Make Glaze: In a small bowl, whisk collectively the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the glaze over the salmon. High the salmon with aluminum foil and seal.
- Bake: Bake for 20-25 minutes or till salmon is cooked all through. Take the foil off of the highest and baste the salmon with the sauce within the foil. Broil for 3-5 minutes or till brown and caramelized. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.
The best way to Inform When Salmon is Absolutely Cooked?
You may inform when your garlic brown sugar glazed salmon is absolutely cooked when the fats intensifies and runs out. Cook dinner the salmon additional solely to get the specified diploma of doneness. When flakes separate simply, however the meat is translucent, it’s uncommon however edible.
This Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon can final for as much as 3-4 days when saved correctly in an airtight container within the fridge. If you end up able to eat your leftovers, cooking them up within the air fryer is my favourite approach! Reheat them in an air fryer at 350 levels Fahrenheit for 4-5 minutes. It retains the feel completely flaky each time.
Pin this now to seek out it later
Preheat oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon on high and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold up the perimeters of the aluminum foil across the salmon.
In a small bowl whisk collectively the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the glaze over the salmon. High the salmon with aluminum foil and seal.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or till salmon is cooked all through. Take the foil off of the highest and baste the salmon with the sauce within the foil. Broil for 3-5 minutes or till brown and caramelized. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.
Up to date on August 31, 2023
Energy: 449kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 47gFats: 21gSaturated Fats: 3gLdl cholesterol: 125mgSodium: 1496mgPotassium: 1169mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 90IUVitamin C: 0.7mgCalcium: 46mgIron: 2.3mg
Diet data is mechanically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.