Make this spinach salad recipe to serve along with your favourite most important dishes! This recent spinach salad options seasonal fruit, creamy goat cheese, toasted pecans, simply sufficient crimson onion, and the proper quantity of French dressing. It’s completed with a drizzle of thick balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze.
This spinach salad is gorgeous, completely scrumptious, and vacation worthy. It’s additionally simply adjusted to the altering seasons, and easy sufficient to make on a weeknight. Hooray!
You’ll see raspberries in these pictures, that are great. You’re not restricted to raspberries, although—this spinach salad can be equally nice with apples, pears, strawberries and extra. You’ll discover a full checklist of choices under.
I’ve created fairly a number of inexperienced salad recipes through the years, however not plenty of spinach salad recipes. Arugula, kale, romaine and spring greens are often my recent greens of alternative. The opposite day, I attempted a spinach salad at a local French restaurant that impressed me to provide recent spinach in salads one other likelihood. Let me let you know, this spinach salad is price making! I find it irresistible and hope you do, too.
Seasonal Spinach Salad Toppings
This spinach salad recipe is proven right here with raspberries, however it’s simply adjusted to the altering seasons. Select the best choice accessible on the markets!
- Spring: Strawberries (about two handfuls thinly sliced)
- Summer time: Raspberries, strawberries, peaches or nectarines (one giant, thinly sliced)
- Fall: Apple or pear (one giant, thinly sliced), or raspberries
- Winter: Roasted root greens, like roasted beets, roasted carrots or roasted sweet potatoes. Every of my roasted vegetable recipes fill an entire sheet pan, so that you’ll simply want a few handfuls and could have further for an additional meal.
Watch The right way to Make Spinach Salad
Spinach Salad Serving Strategies
This recent inexperienced salad can spherical out any supper with a wholesome dose of greens. Attempt it with hearty stews, pasta dishes, sandwiches, pizzas and extra. Listed here are a number of of my prime picks:
Extra Inexperienced Salads to Take pleasure in
Listed here are a number of extra inexperienced salads to serve along with your favourite dishes. View more salad recipes here.
Please let me know the way your spinach salad seems within the feedback! I like listening to from you.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 4 minutes
- Complete Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 6 salads 1x
- Class: Salad
- Technique: By hand
- Delicacies: American
- Weight loss plan: Vegetarian
Make this scrumptious spinach salad recipe to serve along with your most important dish! It options recent spinach, creamy goat cheese and seasonal fruit. Recipe yields 6 aspect salads.
- 5 ounces child spinach
- ¼ medium crimson onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 to 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 6 ounces recent raspberries or see notice for added choices
- 1 tablespoon thick balsamic vinegar* or balsamic glaze, drizzled excessive
- Freshly floor black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed or minced
- ⅛ teaspoon advantageous salt, to style
- A number of twists of freshly floor black pepper
- Put together the French dressing by whisking collectively the entire components in a small bowl.
- Toast the pecan halves in a medium skillet over medium-low warmth, stirring typically, till they’re heat and odor aromatic, about 3 to 4 minutes. Put aside.
- To assemble the salad, place the spinach and sliced onion in a big serving bowl. Drizzle in the entire dressing, and gently toss till the spinach is frivolously coated.
- High the salad with the goat cheese, toasted pecans, and raspberries. Sprinkle a number of twists of black pepper on prime, then drizzle the balsamic vinegar excessive.
- Serve promptly. Leftovers preserve effectively for a few days, lined and refrigerated.
Raspberry options: Thinly sliced apple, pear, peach or nectarine, strawberries, or roasted root greens, equivalent to beets, carrots, or candy potatoes.
Make it dairy free/vegan: Omit the goat cheese.
*Balsamic vinegar notice: For a ravishing drizzle and impactful taste, you need to use high-quality, thick balsamic vinegar (like Napa Valley Naturals’ Grand Reserve Vinegar—be sure you get the bottle with “25 stars” on it) or balsamic glaze/discount (DeLallo and Alessi make them). Or, make your own balsamic reduction with common runny balsamic!
▸ Diet Info
Did you make this recipe?