Grilled Hen Caesar Salad is the proper meal to get pleasure from all summer season lengthy.
Juicy blackened rooster breasts, crisp lettuce, and a shortcut Caesar salad dressing make this salad a straightforward favourite!
Take pleasure in this salad at for lunch or dinner and even tuck it right into a tortilla for a rooster Caesar wrap.
- Hen Caesar salad is each simple and scrumptious to make at residence!
- This salad could be ready forward after which tossed collectively proper earlier than serving.
- The rooster is nice served sizzling or chilly, whilst you’re cooking, grill additional chicken breasts to make use of in recipes all week lengthy!
Elements for Grilled Hen Caesar
Hen breasts- Pound the rooster breasts to ½-inch thick so it cooks rapidly and evenly, or use boneless rooster thighs in place. No time to prep and grill? Use a rotisserie chicken as a substitute!
Lettuce – Romaine lettuce is basic for Caesar salads, however kale Caesar salad is superb too!
Dressing – This can be a fast shortcut caesar dressing, however in the event you’re quick on time, use your favourite bottled model and add a splash of lemon juice and a few additional parmesan cheese to uplevel the flavors.
Variations – Grilled shrimp, garlic butter steak bites, or a scoop of buffalo chicken will make this salad new each time! Add your favourite pasta to make this hearty side dish. Or make grab-and-go grilled chicken wraps for energizing workday lunches!
Tips on how to Make Grilled Hen Caesar Salad
- Make dressing and chill within the fridge.
- Prepare dinner seasoned rooster breasts on a preheated grill and cook dinner. Verify the interior temp earlier than eradicating breasts (as per the recipe beneath).
- Mix romaine, croutons, and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Place slices of rooster on the salad and sprinkle additional parmesan cheese on high
- Serve instantly with a lemon wedge.
Suggestions for Good Caesar Salad
- For additional juicy rooster, take away rooster breasts simply shy of 165°F as they’ll proceed to cook dinner a bit as they relaxation.
- Hold leftover grilled rooster separate from the leftover salad in coated containers within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Add contemporary romaine and some squirts of lemon juice to refresh the salad and pop rooster within the microwave for about 30 seconds, if desired.
Did you make this Grilled Hen Caesar Salad? Depart us a remark and a ranking beneath!
Grilled Hen Caesar Salad
Make this simple grilled rooster Caesar salad for a filling and attractive summer season dish!
In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, garli, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, and dijon mustard. Season with salt and black pepper to style and refrigerate till serving.
Preheat the grill to medium-high warmth (400°F).
Utilizing the flat facet of a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the rooster breasts to ½-inch thick. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Cajun seasoning.
Place rooster on the grill for 7-8 minutes. Flip over and cook dinner a further 6 to eight minutes or till no pink stays and the rooster reaches 165°F. Relaxation for 3 to five minutes earlier than slicing.
In the meantime, in a big bowl, mix romaine lettuce, croutons, and ⅓ cup parmesan cheese. Add dressing and toss to mix; you could not want all the dressing.
Slice the rooster, and place it on high of the salad. Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese and serve with lemon wedges.
To keep up freshness, retailer leftover grilled rooster, lettuce, and dressing in coated containers within the fridge. They are often safely saved for as much as 3 days.
Energy: 517 | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 34g | Fats: 35g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 14g | Monounsaturated Fats: 12g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 942mg | Potassium: 1256mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 27403IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 255mg | Iron: 4mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.