In case you’re lookin for a wealthy, indulgent dessert, strive these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars! They’re really easy to make and ideal for picnics, events, holidays, and daily snacking.
I fell in love with peanut butter chocolate bars after first having them at a restaurant referred to as Paradise Bakery. After I was a child, I would all the time get one as a particular deal with after going buying with my mother.
After Paradise Bakery closed, I nonetheless craved these peanut butter bars! So I began experimenting and making them at dwelling. This recipe has been altered and tweaked over time, and I feel the ultimate recipe you see right here is the perfect outcome.
Now you’ll be able to take pleasure in this delectable no bake dessert at dwelling, too!
- Butter – use unsalted butter. Soften it in a microwave-safe bowl within the microwave till totally melted. Then enable it to chill barely earlier than utilizing it on this recipe.
- Quaint oats – You will pulse the oats in a meals processor till it resembles flour. Alternatively, you may also substitute oat flour.
- Peanut Butter – Be sure to use a creamy peanut butter for this no bake dessert recipe.
- Coconut oil – This helps bind the substances collectively with out including a robust taste.
- Semi-sweet chocolate – Chop up some semi-sweet baking chocolate bars. Or, you possibly can use semi-sweet chocolate chips, however chances are you’ll have to soften and stir just a few instances to get them melted to a clean consistency.
Recipe ideas and FAQs
Some ideas for this no bake dessert:
- It is vital to line a pan with parchment paper when you can, as an alternative of simply greasing the pan with butter. Parchment paper not solely retains the bars from sticking to the edges and backside of the pan, nevertheless it additionally makes it straightforward to elevate the dessert out so you’ll be able to slice into bars.
- Use a pointy knife or a pastry bench to slice the dessert into bars. In case you discover the chocolate is just a bit too onerous, making it troublesome to make clear slices, merely let the bars sit on the counter at room temperature for a minute or two. Then slice by means of the dessert.
You may substitute milk chocolate or darkish chocolate for semi-sweet chocolate. Or strive a mix of two completely different sweets for a richer chocolate taste.
Retailer these scrumptious bars in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as one week.
Sure! Retailer the sliced bars in a freezer bag or a freezer-safe container in a single layer and freeze for as much as two months.
Extra no-bake dessert recipes
Did you make this recipe? Do not forget to go away a 5-Star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 score within the recipe card, and when you actually liked it, please go away a remark additional down on the web page. Thanks!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These peanut butter chocolate bars are wealthy decadent no bake desserts which can be straightforward to make!
Servings: 24 bars
Line a 9×9” sq. baking pan with parchment paper.
In a meals processor, add the primary 4 substances and pulse till clean. Unfold into the ready baking pan. Place within the fridge when you make the chocolate layer.
In a big microwave-safe bowl, place the chocolate and peanut butter and microwave for 1 minute. Stir. If not utterly melted you’ll be able to warmth in 10 second intervals till clean, stirring every time. Take away the pan with the peanut butter layer from the fridge and unfold the chocolate layer excessive of the peanut butter layer.
Chill within the fridge for about an hour. You may as well place it within the freezer for quarter-hour.
As soon as set, slice into sq. or rectangle bars and serve.
Fridge storage: Retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as one week.
Freezer storage: Freeze in a freezer bag or freezer-safe container for as much as 2 months. Thaw within the fridge in a single day earlier than serving.
Energy: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 23g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 8g | Trans Fats: 0.3g | Ldl cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 242IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data is a normal estimate. Precise vitamin particulars could range relying on the precise meals & manufacturers you utilize to make this recipe. It doesn’t take note of any substitutions, toppings, or non-obligatory substances.