Simple Creamy Three Cheese Tortellini One Pot Pasta Recipe is a creamy and colourful pasta dish with a parmesan-cream and tomato sauce and contemporary elements – an ideal meatless dish that’s prepared in lower than half-hour!
Contemporary child spinach, juicy tomatoes, shallots, and freshly chopped parsley add further shade to the pasta and tomato-cheese sauce. This one-pan dish is on the desk in simply 20 minutes and can absolutely change into a brand new favourite for dinner tonight!
❤️ Why you will love this recipe
- The spinach and tomatoes add dietary worth to this tortellini pasta dish for a balanced and scrumptious meal.
- It’s extremely simple to make in simply 20 minutes!
- Simply customizable to fit your household’s style preferences.
This one-pot creamy tortellini pasta dish is nutritious, scrumptious, and simple – a terrific midweek household meal!
As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Observe: The complete listing of this three cheese tortellini recipe elements with their quantities and choices are within the recipe card under.
Observe: That is an summary of the directions. The complete directions are within the recipe card under.
- Take away the tortellini from the freezer and put together the tomatoes, parsley, shallot, and parmesan cheese.
- Add butter, shallot, garlic, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and purple pepper flakes to a big skillet.
- Mix the elements within the skillet with a spatula whereas cooking over medium warmth.
- Prepare dinner for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese, heavy cream, bitter cream, and parsley.
- Stir to mix.
- Proceed to stir whereas cooking for 2-3 minutes or till absolutely mixed.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes, till the spinach has wilted.
- Boil the tortellini pasta for two minutes and drain. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water.
- Add the pasta to the skillet and stir till absolutely coated.
- Add pasta water if essential to skinny out the sauce and serve!
The next are affiliate hyperlinks. We’re a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
You’ll want the next objects for this recipe:
These are the questions requested about making our simple one-pot creamy tortellini recipe.
Tortellini is greatest loved with a scrumptious cream sauce to totally coat the pasta. It’s additionally simple so as to add easy greens for a hearty vegetarian meal.
Tortellini is made from folded pasta with stuffing. The stuffing might be meat, a mixture of cheeses, or greens, similar to mushrooms.
Tortellini pasta is nice with a facet dish of garlic bread, roasted greens, or salad.
Ricotta, Parmesan, and Romano cheese.
- In order for you a thinner sauce, add among the reserved pasta water simply earlier than serving . The pasta water will stop the dilution of taste.
- Do not overcook the tortellini pasta. Prepare dinner till it is molto al dente, it would proceed to prepare dinner within the skillet.
- For this recipe, use a big pan or skillet. You want loads of room to toss every little thing collectively. This ensures the greens and pasta are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Style the tortellini pasta in tortellini cream sauce earlier than serving and alter the seasoning as wanted.
- Do not use iodized salt for salting the pasta water. The idodine in desk salt offers the pasta a metallic style. It is higher to make use of sea salt or kosher salt.
- Chances are you’ll use a special pasta for this dish. Some good decisions are penne, spaghetti, linguine, fusilli, farfalle, or ravioli.
- Add meat to your creamy pasta to make it extra filling and satisfying. Grilled hen, shrimp, or scallops are common decisions.
- As an alternative of spinach chances are you’ll substitute kale or one other leafy inexperienced. Peas, asparagus, mushrooms, and sun-dried tomatoes are different nice choices.
- Add a kick of warmth to this creamy tortellini dish by together with cayenne pepper or purple chili flakes within the tortellini cream sauce.
- Use cheddar cheese or Asiago cheese on this pasta dish.
- The cooking occasions on this recipe are for contemporary cheese tortellini. In case you’re utilizing frozen tortellini chances are you’ll want so as to add 2 minutes to the cooking time.
Retailer this creamy tortellini in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3 days. Reheat leftovers within the microwave or stovetop, including ¼ cup of milk or cream to the pasta combination to assist loosen it.
This dish might be saved within the freezer for 2-3 months. Thaw in a single day within the fridge and reheat as directed above.
🍽 Serve with
Serve this creamy tortellini pasta dish with an additional topping of shaved Parmesan cheese and a facet of grilled or roasted greens, garlic bread, or a light-weight facet salad.
📞 Chiacchierata (chat)
We all the time hold three cheese tortellini pasta readily available. It has been the star of a lot of our one pot pasta recipes and I by no means hear any complaints after I serve the scrumptious cheese-stuffed pasta. The primary time I made this recipe I waited to listen to some grumbles. You see, I had promised a particular meal that evening however I did not have the time. So, I went to plan B. Seize my crammed pasta, make a creamy sauce and see what occurs. As an alternative of the complaints I heard fairly a couple of yums, and ummms. I used to be bought. This 3 cheese stuffed pasta recipe was happening my menu rotation.
Tutti a tavolo, è pronto!
What’s new? Try my All Our Way Store on Amazon. We’ll be including extra objects we love and use or want we needed to make
cooking enjoyable and simple.
📝 Recipe Card
This simple creamy tortellini one pot pasta recipe is reassuring and flavorful, made with creamy cheese and tomato sauce, tender stuffed tortellini, contemporary child spinach, and tomatoes, and seasoned to perfection!
In case you love this recipe please give it 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Simple Creamy Cheese Tortellini One Pot Pasta Recipe
Simple Creamy Three Cheese Tortellini One Pot Pasta Recipe consists of tender tortellini that’s coated in creamy cheese and tomato sauce with contemporary spinach, shallot, tomatoes, and seasoning.
Servings: 4 servings
As An Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon shallot finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon purple pepper flakes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup bitter cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 lb + 3 ounce tortellini
- ¾ cup tortellini water
Take away the tortellini from the freezer.
In a big skillet add the butter, shallot, garlic cloves, tomato paste, Italian seasoning salt, pepper, and purple pepper flakes. Prepare dinner over medium warmth for 3-4 minutes.
To the skillet add the parmesan cheese, heavy cream, bitter cream, and parsley. Stir for 2-3 minutes or till absolutely mixed.
To the skillet add the spinach and tomatoes. Stir for 2-3 minutes or till the spinach has wilted.
Add the tortellini to a pot of boiling water. Prepare dinner for less than 2 minutes. Drain the tortellini. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water.
Add the cooked tortellini to the skillet. Stir till the tortellini is absolutely coated for 3-4 minutes or till heated via.
Add the pasta water in case you really feel the sauce must be thinned out.
Energy: 760kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 30g | Fats: 46g | Saturated Fats: 26g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 9g | Trans Fats: 0.2g | Ldl cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 1308mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3160IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 570mg | Iron: 4mg
Join the emails and by no means miss one other recipe!!
We’ll by no means share your e-mail or ship you spam. Promise