Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes are a easy meal stuffed with tender garlic herb soften in your mouth steak with potatoes. It is a meal that the complete household will love!
We love steak at our home, so this Brown Sugar Garlic Flank Steak, these scrumptious Grilled Steak Fajita Skewers, and these basic Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms are a few of our favourite steak go-to recipes!
Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes
My steak-loving son is all the time begging for steak each single week. He loves steak and potatoes, and I really like straightforward meals, so it’s a win-win scenario! This meal is so scrumptious, although, that everybody loves it, even those that usually choose chicken or pork.
These small steak bites are coated with a scrumptious buttery garlic herb sauce that brings probably the most scrumptious taste. It makes my mouth water simply interested by it! Plus, this can be a one-skillet meal which implies that since the whole lot is cooked in the identical pan, you get a mix of the entire flavors suddenly. Belief me as a result of this isn’t a recipe that you simply wish to miss!
Components in Steak Bites
These garlic butter herb steak bites pack a punch with the flavour, and but attaining that scrumptious style is really easy! Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the publish for the entire actual measurements.
- Olive Oil: You’ll cook dinner the steak and potatoes on this.
- Butter: I used unsalted butter on this recipe.
- Yukon Gold Potatoes: When you slice these up into quarters, then they would be the excellent measurement to enrich the steak bites.
- Garlic Cloves: You should use minced garlic if you happen to don’t have recent garlic cloves readily available. ½ teaspoon equals about 1 clove of garlic.
- Dried Thyme, Rosemary, and Oregano: These dried herbs convey collectively a scrumptious aroma of flavors.
- Sirloin Steaks: The higher the reduce of steak, the higher your meat will prove!
- Salt and Pepper: These improve the entire flavors within the steak bites.
Let’s Make Garlic Herb Butter Steak Bites
- Prepare dinner the Potatoes: Warmth a big forged iron skillet over medium-high warmth after which add olive oil and butter, potatoes, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Prepare dinner for about 3 minutes, stir, and cook dinner an extra 3 minutes till fork tender. Take away and put aside on a plate.
- Add Steak: Flip the skillet to excessive warmth. Add the steak bites. Let the steak sear for a minute, after which proceed to stir the steak till they’re golden brown.
- Garnish: High the steak with recent chopped herbs (non-compulsory).
Do I’ve to make use of Sirloin Steak?
No! You should use different steaks on this garlic herb and butter steak chunk recipe. You’ll be able to substitute with a tenderloin, or New York strip steak.
These garlic herb and butter steak bites make scrumptious leftovers, and I really like having them for lunch or dinner the subsequent day! You’ll be able to retailer leftover steak bites in an airtight container in your fridge for 2-3 days. Then, if you find yourself able to reheat them, cook dinner them in a skillet on low till they’re heated by.
Warmth a big forged iron skillet over medium-high warmth and add olive oil and butter, potatoes, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Prepare dinner for about 3 minutes, stir, and cook dinner for an extra 3 minutes till fork tender. Take away and put aside on a plate.
Flip the skillet to excessive warmth. Add the 1 tablespoon butter and steak bites. Let the steak sear for a minute, after which proceed to stir the steak till they’re golden brown.
High the steak with recent chopped herbs.
Up to date on August 9, 2023
Energy275kcal (14%)Carbohydrates12g (4%)Protein27g (54%)Fats13g (20%)Saturated Fats5g (25%)Ldl cholesterol81mg (27%)Sodium114mg (5%)Potassium770mg (22%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A160IU (3%)Vitamin C11.6mg (14%)Calcium69mg (7%)Iron5mg (28%)
All dietary data is predicated on third celebration calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.