This baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect spinach artichoke dip recipe I’ve tried, and in case you stick round, you’ll see why! It’s wealthy, creamy, full of wholesome spinach and artichoke hearts, with a gooey melted cheese topping!
Making your individual baked artichoke dip is extremely rewarding, particularly if you see the appreciation of your loved ones and friends. It’s the proper heat dip to serve at your subsequent get together or for Tremendous Bowl Sunday together with your favourite dippers and snacks!
❤️ Why you will love this recipe
- It’s a simple recipe that can solely take half-hour in whole!
- The mixture of cream cheese, tangy mayonnaise, bitter cream, recent spinach, artichoke hearts, and gooey melted cheese makes this dip a crowd favourite!
- It’s good for Sport day, your subsequent get together, Tremendous Bowl Sunday, or as a scrumptious snack over a soothing weekend.
This spinach artichoke dip is made out of scratch in simply half-hour. It’s extremely creamy with nice texture, gooey melted cheese, and is a assured crowd pleaser!
As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Notice: The complete listing of this recipe substances with their quantities and choices are within the recipe card under.
Notice: That is an outline of the directions. The complete directions are within the recipe card under.
- Add the block of cream cheese, bitter cream, mayonnaise, recent garlic, grated cheese, and seasonings to a big mixing bowl. Fold along with a big spoon or spatula.
- Add the recent spinach to a big microwave-safe mixing bowl and canopy with a moist paper towel. Microwave on excessive for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked spinach and the drained artichoke hearts to the cream cheese combination and fold.
- Add the tacky dip or a small or medium bowl that’s oven-safe and bake for 25 minutes, or till flippantly golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve this heat go-to get together dip with chips, do-it-yourself pita chips, favourite crackers, or your favourite dippers.
The next are affiliate hyperlinks. We’re a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
You’ll want the next objects to make this recipe efficiently.
These are the questions we’re most steadily requested about making this sizzling artichoke spinach dip.
Your sizzling dip could also be runny from extreme moisture within the substances. Squeeze as a lot liquid from the cooked spinach and pat the artichoke dry earlier than including these substances to the cream cheese combination.
Retailer this scrumptious dip within the fridge, coated with plastic wrap, for as much as 4 days.
Sure it does.
Serve do-it-yourself naan, recent veggies, do-it-yourself pita chips, toasted bread, corn chips, tortilla chips, your favourite crackers, pretzels, crusty bread, and different favourite dippers with this straightforward spinach artichoke dip recipe.
- Squeeze as a lot liquid from the cooked spinach and pat the artichoke hearts dry earlier than you add these substances into the cream cheese combination. It will stop a runny dip.
- Enable leftover dip to chill fully earlier than you retailer it within the fridge.
- Convey the clock of cream cheese to room temperature to melt it for straightforward mixing within the stand mixer.
- Do not forget that frozen spinach holds extra water than recent spinach and you have to to take away this extra moisture.
- Use reduced-fat cream cheese, mayonnaise, and bitter cream as a more healthy choice.
- Make this dip in a Crockpot for crock pot spinach artichoke dip.
- Add purple pepper flakes or cayenne pepper to this spinach dip recipe for a kick of warmth.
- Add additional cheese to the dip combination for much more tacky goodness!
- Omit the artichokes in case you don’t like them and add extra spinach or different greens, corresponding to caramelized onion.
- Use frozen spinach as a substitute. The surplus liquid should be eliminated.
Retailer this spinach artichoke dip within the dip bowl, coated with plastic wrap, or in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Don’t freeze this dip because it might alter the feel.
Reheat leftover dip within the oven or microwave.
🍽 Serve with
📞 Chiacchierata (chat)
In case you ask Honey what sort of gathering or get together he needs to have, he’ll at all times say one with finger meals. He loves the concept everybody simply choosing out their favourite appetizer or antipasto and chowing down.
This sizzling dip is simply what he’d choose to serve together with some homemade grissini. And I do must go together with the convenience of informal gatherings. This sizzling dip is simply what you wish to get pleasure from with family and friends at tailgate events, yard cookouts, and Sunday sports activities video games. This recipe goes to get loads of use at our home this Fall.
Tutti a tavolo, è pronto!
What’s new? Take a look at my All Our Way Store on Amazon. We’ll be including extra objects we love and use or want we needed to make
cooking enjoyable and simple.
📝 Recipe Card
Spinach and Artichoke Dip is creamy and wealthy with recent spinach, quartered artichoke hearts, freshly grated cheese, and seasoning. Scoop your favourite dippers into this sizzling dip for a assured crowd pleaser!
In case you love this recipe please give it 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Finest Sizzling Spinach And Artichoke Dip Recipe
Spinach and Artichoke Dip is creamy with spinach and artichoke hearts, and grated cheese. The marginally tangy taste and scrumptious texture will make it a crowd favourite in your subsequent get together!
Servings: 6 servings
As An Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese softened
- ¼ Cup Bitter Cream
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Cloves recent Garlic minced
- ⅔ Cup Parmesan freshly grated
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese freshly grated
- 1 Can Quartered Artichoke Hearts drained and squeezed
- 8 oz Recent Spinach leaves
- ½ teaspoon Season All
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add the softened cream cheese, bitter cream, mayonnaise, garlic, grated parmesan, mozzarella and all of the seasoning to a big mixing bowl. Fold along with a big spoon or spatula.
Add the recent spinach leaves to a big mixing bowl (microwave secure) and canopy the spinach with a moist paper towel. Microwave on excessive for 3 minutes.
Add this cooked spinach and the drained artichoke hearts to the cream cheese combination and fold collectively.
Add to a small, 1 quart baking dish and bake for 25 minutes, or till flippantly browned and bubbly on all sides.
Serve this heat go-to get together dip with chips, do-it-yourself pita chips, favourite crackers, your favourite dippers.
Energy: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 16g | Fats: 49g | Saturated Fats: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 8g | Monounsaturated Fats: 10g | Trans Fats: 0.03g | Ldl cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1339mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 7395IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 421mg | Iron: 3mg
Join the emails and by no means miss one other recipe!!
We’ll by no means share your e mail or ship you spam. Promise