Updated: February 5, 2024
This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure policy.
Creamy Tuscan Parmesan Gnocchi has essentially the most unimaginable creamy sauce with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. That is a simple comforting meal filled with taste that may be on the dinner desk in lower than half-hour!
Should you love that scrumptious Tuscan taste, listed below are another nice recipes to strive! Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken is a fast and simple restaurant high quality meal. And, in case you’re a seafood fan, this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp or this version with salmon ought to undoubtedly be in your dinner listing.
Creamy Tuscan Parmesan Gnocchi
Tuscan recipes like this Creamy Tuscan Parmesan Gnocchi are so flavorful, but really easy to make! This dish solely requires 9 substances, together with the seasoning, and comes collectively in lower than 30 minutes. The sauce with parmesan cheese, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes is out of this phrase, and tastes like one thing you’d order at a flowery Italian restaurant. The gnocchi is the refrigerated selection, discovered with different refrigerated pastas on the grocery retailer. It’s simple to cook dinner and seems pillowy mushy and so cozy.
Tuscan Parmesan Gnocchi is a good meal to cook dinner up on busy weeknights if you want one thing hassle-free in a rush. We regularly get pleasure from this dish with a scrumptious salad and Italian bread twists or garlic bread. It’s a meal to impress, but entails a no-fuss prep with crowd-pleasing outcomes. Add this recipe to your dinner menu very quickly!
The ingredient listing may be very easy requiring simple to search out substances that come collectively to make a vegetarian dinner that your loved ones will love! Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the submit for the entire precise measurements.
- Gnocchi: Use refrigerated gnocchi for finest outcomes.
- Olive Oil: For frying the gnocchi within the pan.
- Heavy Cream: Makes the sauce wealthy and luscious.
- Hen Broth: Provides liquid and taste to the sauce to get the proper consistency.
- Parmesan Cheese: I like to recommend freshly grated parmesan cheese for one of the best taste and consistency in your sauce.
- Garlic Powder: Offers the dish a lift of scrumptious savory taste.
- Italian Seasoning: This do-it-yourself Italian seasoning is simple to make and can give your sauce unimaginable taste. Be at liberty to make use of store-bought, in case you’d like.
- Solar-Dried Tomatoes: Provides a tart acidity to the sauce that may be a nice stability to the creaminess.
- Spinach: Use freshly chopped spinach so as to add a pop of coloration and additional vitamins to the sauce.
Easy methods to Make Tuscan Parmesan Gnocchi
Probably the greatest elements of this meal is you could rapidly and simply put collectively a drool-worthy dinner at house. It’s really easy, however seems and tastes connoisseur. Right here’s the easy course of:
- Fry the Gnocchi: In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high warmth add the olive oil. Add within the gnocchi and fry till golden for a couple of minutes till golden and crisp. Take away the gnocchi from the skillet and put aside.
- Make Sauce: Returning to the identical skillet, add the heavy cream, hen broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium-high warmth till it begins to thicken.
- Add Greens: Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer till the spinach begins to wilt.
- Mix: Add the fried gnocchi again to the pan with the sauce. Then gently toss to mix.
Ideas and Variations
Creamy Tuscan Parmesan Gnocchi is a family-friendly dinner that everybody will get pleasure from. And, in case you’ve by no means tried gnocchi, now’s the time to whip this up! Right here’s some ideas and methods to make this recipe your personal.
- Add Veggies: Steamed asparagus or a recent inexperienced salad, like this Kale Caesar Salad, are mild sides that will complement this meal.
- Add Protein: To spice up the protein of this dish, be at liberty so as to add in some shredded chicken or serve this alongside baked chicken or air fryer salmon.
- Substitute Cream: Half and half is a suitable substitute, however your sauce can be barely extra watery and never fairly as wealthy.
- Don’t Overcook the Spinach: Add the spinach in direction of the tip of simmering to retain its shiny coloration and attractive texture. You need it to be simply wilted, not mushy.
- Modify Consistency: In case your Tuscan sauce turns into too thick, you may all the time regulate the consistency by including a splash of hen broth or cream till it’s good.
- Garnish With Herbs: To present the completed a stunning presentation and a little bit bit of additional taste, prime your gnocchi with recent chopped basil or parsley!
This recipe is so scrumptious, it’s uncommon to have leftovers of this Creamy Tuscan Parmesan Gnocchi! However in case you do, it shops very nicely and tastes great the subsequent day!
- Within the Fridge: Let the gnocchi cool fully. Then, switch it to an airtight container, and retailer within the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Within the Freezer: You may freeze this for a fast and simple meal later! Place it in an hermetic freezer-safe container and freeze it for as much as 3 months.
- To Reheat: If frozen, let thaw within the fridge in a single day. As soon as thawed, you may warmth it up on the range over medium warmth. Make sure to whisk the sauce completely to deliver it again to its authentic creamy consistency. Add further hen broth or cream, in case your sauce is breaking.
Pin this now to search out it later
In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high warmth add the olive oil. Add within the gnocchi and fry till golden for a couple of minutes till golden and crisp. Take away the gnocchi from the skillet and put aside.
Returning to the identical skillet, add the heavy cream, hen broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium-high warmth till it begins to thicken.
Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer till the spinach begins to wilt.
Add the fried gnocchi again to the pan with the sauce. Gently toss to mix.
Serving: 1servingEnergy: 655kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 17gFats: 50gSaturated Fats: 26gPolyunsaturated Fats: 3gMonounsaturated Fats: 18gLdl cholesterol: 119mgSodium: 850mgPotassium: 654mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 2353IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 414mgIron: 5mg
Vitamin info is robotically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.